The year is slowly winding to a close. How effective have your holiday marketing strategies been for your brand? Here are a few tactics you might want to include in your media plan for the final holiday countdown.
12 Days of Holiday Marketing Strategies:
- Send Email Blasts – Email marketing is a great way to reach and engage with customers who have signed up to learn more information and receive updates from your business. Take advantage of this clientbase and send out a holiday email blast.
- Use Pay-Per-Click Ads – Do you have an SEM campaign set up? Pay-per-click ads are a great way to track the success of your digital marketing efforts!
- Stand Out – During the holidays, consumers are bombarded with marketing materials. Make your business stand out from the rest by creating a personal connection through storytelling.
- Take Out a Print Ad – Print advertisements are a great way to reach consumers that are looking to save! Target those coupon clippers by taking out a local print holiday advertisement.
- Optimize Your Website – Make sure that your website is optimized for your offerings. You want to make sure that when consumers are looking for your product or service — your website comes up first.
- Keep Your Social Profiles Up-to-Date – Schedule regular posts to your social channels and stay engaged. This is a great way to provide your audience with excellent customer service.
- Segment Your Audiences – Homeowners, moms, college students and seniors all have different wants and needs. Target your ads to unique audience segments.
- Feature Your Top Sellers – Which product or service is your top seller? Offer sales and discounts on products/services that your customers love!
- Target (and Create) Loyal Customers – Who are your loyal customers? Reward them! Creating a personal relationship with brand ambassadors is a great way to improve customer retention and increase brand awareness.
- Start Networking – Connect with other local businesses and organizations to promote your brand.
- Track Your Results – Don’t forget to measure the results of your holiday campaigns! The only way to determine what is working and what is not is by taking a look at your analytics.
- Plan for the New Year – It’s time to start thinking about how effective your 2016 strategies were for your brand. What is your plan for the new year?
If you need help creating the perfect media plan for your brand goals, do not hesitate to reach out to our professionals here at Bloom Ads. We are experienced in all aspects of media planning and buying.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+