As the weather changes, customer needs change too. Is your brand ready to embrace the new season? You’ll want to keep these advertising trends in mind this fall.
7 Advertising Trends This Fall:
- Live Stream – The popularity of live stream is growing and growing. Whether on Periscope or Facebook, brands are finding ways to remain transparent, connected and engaged through live streaming videos.
- Emojis – Use emojis to enhance your social presence. The NFL’s emoji-enhanced hashtags have been very successful so far this season. What emojis can you use to represent your brand?
- Mobile – A mobile friendly presence is essential to any brand’s strategy. You want your customers to be able to receive information about your business on-the-go.
- Social Engagement – Creating a Facebook page is only the first step in having a successful social presence. Don’t forget to interact with your customers, too! Social engagement is key to creating a relationship with your audience.
- Retargeting – When someone is researching your brand or a related product online, this is an opportunity to convert this person to a customer. Through retargeting, you can get your ads noticed by people who are already interested in what you have to offer. This is a great way to get the most out of your advertising spend.
- Personalization – Personalized content is more important than ever before. Your customers want to feel like they have a connection with your brand. Personalize your email marketing, respond to social messages, and target your audience’s unique needs.
- Research – Google recently found that 92% of people who researched a brand or product on their phone made a purchase within that same day. Additionally, 76% of people who researched a business nearby visited the business that day. Make sure that your brand is available and easily accessible during the moments where consumers are researching the information that they want.
Are you having a hard time keeping up with the latest advertising trends? Our media planning experts can help you create the perfect strategy for your business needs. At Bloom Ads, we hold no media bias and will craft a marketing plan that drives ROI. Visit our website to learn more about the services we offer or give us a call directly at 818-703-0218 to speak with an expert today.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+