Print advertisements can be a great way to catch your audience’s eye – especially during the busy holiday season. However, during a time of year when advertisements are everywhere, it’s also important to make sure that your print ads stand out from your competitors. Here are a few tips to help you make your print advertisements unique.
Print Advertising Tips:
- Include Your Logo – Brand consistency is a great way to let customers know what they can expect from your business. Include your brand colors, slogan or logo in your print advertisement.
- Highlight What Makes You Unique – What makes your business stand out from the rest? Emphasize what makes your brand or product unique and why a customer would want to invest their time and money in it during the holidays.
- Think Outside of the Box – Get creative with your design! Print advertisements can be more than just a way to get your message out there; they can also be a form of art! Since print advertisements are so long lasting, they’re an opportunity to get creative and make your business stand out.
- Feature Specials – Include your holiday specials! Add ons, sales, discounts and promotions are great ways to convert savvy shoppers into brand advocates during the busy holiday season.
- Consider Placement – Outside of content, you’ll also want to make sure that your print advertisement has premium placement. Think about your unique demographic. Place your print ad in a location where your customer will frequent.
If you have any questions about how to make your print advertisement stand out, don’t hesitate to contact our professionals here at Bloom Ads. Visit our website for more information or give us a call directly at 818-703-0218 to speak with one of our experts today.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+