The Business Intelligence Manager role is to focus on the tactical operation of the agency’s Business Intelligence including managing staff requirements, optimizing processes and technology, and technical leadership. We are looking for a data and BI professional who can illustrate benefits of Business Intelligence initiatives to clients, simplify technical issues for non-technical audiences and interact as a credible peer with technical staff. The applicant is required to have strong hands on technical skills as well as excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills. The incumbent will preferably (but not essentially) have experience working in the advertising operations field, with Data Management Platforms, Ad servers, DSPs/SSPs, Media and Competitive Intelligence systems. It is imperative that he/she has completed many data integrations successfully and learned from the issues common to data integration projects.
• Design, build and maintain a suite of BI Tools and Dashboards designed for insight
• Implement new and support existing enterprise data and reporting architectures
• Manage end-user reporting, analytics and dashboard frameworks from requirement definition through to end user deployment
• Engage with clients and media teams to capture project requirements and translate them into scope of work documents for clients and work packages for developers
• Work with agency teams to ensure that data integration and Business Intelligence drives key business insights and planning effectiveness
• Design and implement data integration and Business Intelligence solutions in line with agency’s batch or real-time information delivery requirements
• Own the master data management and lead the cross functional Business intelligence tools and techniques
• Act as a senior consulting resource for data integration and automation
• Demonstrable strong understanding of data analysis techniques and processes
• Comprehensive knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Experience in deploying global applications in a multi-brand environment
• Comprehensive understanding of database architectures, distributed systems, data warehousing schemas, BI tools and big data technologies
• Hands on experience of delivering multiple highly complex data integration and BI projects
• Proven ability to be an analytical, creative and business-focused problem solver
• Must be a confident and clear communicator
• Experience in Project and Program management techniques and terminologies
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• The ideal candidate would have familiarity with the media planning process, relevant data sources and reporting metrics
• Degree level qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, BI, Data Mining or a related discipline
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data visualization best practices.
• Data manipulation and automation experience preferred
• Ability to think strategically, assess management requests, and advocate for data-driven solutions.
• Ability to derive concise and actionable results from large volumes of data (AWS, R, R Shiny, and Python experience preferred).
• Demonstrated ability to QA reporting process to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and efficient resourcing.
• 3+ Years as a Data Integration and Business Intelligence specialist
• Strong technical skills in ETL development, data architecture, and BI solution design
• 3+ years of SQL experience required (AWS, R, R Shiny, and Python experience preferred).
• Media Buying Agency: 3 years (Preferred)
• Tableau or Domo Dashboards: 3 years (Preferred)
• Experience with AI and/or Machine Learning a nice to have.
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience.
About the Company:
In a widely disparate advertising landscape, we leverage best-in-class strategy, technology and analytics to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing media solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our agency partner landscape. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Bloom operates in 100+ markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you! Please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated