Woodland Hills, CA
We are looking for a Media Coordinator (MC) who is eager to jump in and contribute to the success of our growing group of clients. The MC assists in the day-to-day management of a wide range of projects from digital and traditional advertising and client relationship management to social ad campaigns and community education efforts. You will collaborate and coordinate across digital and offline teams supporting the Account Manager and Executive team. If you feed off an exciting and high-pace environment and are able to stay organized and detailed against deadlines, we’d like to talk to you.
- Traffic and QC client create
- Assist Media team in building and executing media plans
- Update reports with campaign information and support presentation compilation
- Assist Media team in compiling post analytic data and post reports
- Manage advertising opportunity requests
- Assist with TV/Digital/Radio/OOH/Print partnership communication
- Must be able to work in-house in our LA office
- 1 – 2 years marketing and advertising or related experience
- Media planning and/or experience with media analytics a plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated, who takes initiative and has a positive demeanor, is an excellent collaborator and communicator
- Strong team player, high level of attention to detail, able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Must be able to communicate in an effective, concise, persuasive, articulate, and confident manner
- Teamwork – Must show an ability to understand the media strategy and marketing process and be able to work efficiently and effectively with partners as directed by senior team members
- College Degree Required – Emphasis in Marketing and/or Media Strategy a plus
- Experience working with Media Ocean software a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google suite
Bloom offers an agency life in a family-oriented environment. And don’t worry… it’s not all about the work. We also love to play. Our culture prides itself not only on insight, innovation and results, but also on growing and expanding our breadth of knowledge through fun team building activities. Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com and use “Applying for Media Coordinator at Bloom” in the subject line.
About the Company:
At Bloom Ads, Inc., we are obsessed with bringing innovative perspective to our carefully crafted media plans by creating stories that resonate with today’s consumer. Since our agency’s founding, we have had a distinct focus on results and accountability. Our clients get the attention of a boutique advertising agency but with the support of a big fish firm.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, may be required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated.