Bloom Ads Global Media Group is a full service media agency located in Woodland Hills, CA that specializes in highly targeted and data driven media to help brands effectively connect with their audiences across all channels utilizing the most innovative services and technology solutions. We are seeking an Account Manager, Digital Media to manage our digital client relationships. The right person will have the following traits:
- A strong understanding of digital media and media planning
- Passionate about integrating technology and services into solutions that generate value and success for our clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A team focused mindset with strong communication skills and a desire to work with clients to achieve their goals
The applicant should be an organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, possess strong client an interdepartmental management expertise, along with detailed and clear communication skills, with a focus on efficient project and timeline execution.
As an Account Manager, you will work with key accounts to drive the successful implementation of the digital media planning and execution. You will work with clients to develop objectives, strategies, and tactics that drive growth, and work with our digital teams to ensure successful implementation. This position reports to the Media Supervisor, Integrated.
- Helps clients allocate digital media budgets and develops digital media plans across all online channels, including media, email, website, mobile, and social media
- Evaluates and analyzes program results and presents recommendations for changes in strategy
- Leverages metrics and research where appropriate to define and track performance against goals mapped to client objectives and targets, adjusting as new data comes in
- Maintains a deep and broad understanding of the client’s financial, strategic and marketing imperatives, product and service roadmap, and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
- Surfaces new online marketing ideas and tactics to drive growth and collaborate with internal and client teams to test value and ability to execute
- Day-to-day management and oversight of client engagements, including status report generation, monthly meetings, and ongoing account support
- Assist with campaign results analysis, optimization and strategic recommendations, best practices recommendations, client meetings and presentations, requirements documenting, training, and other tasks as they arise
- 2 – 3 years online / digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated understanding of online marketing strategy and tactics
- Working knowledge of project management and CRM systems and processes a plus
- Strong interpersonal abilities to work with all online marketing disciplines and teams as well as external vendors and agency partners
- Ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and work well under pressure
- Results oriented
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks
- A strong strategic thinker with the ability to exercise independence, autonomy, and sound judgment in making strategic account recommendations and decisions
- Proven track record of digesting data and deriving insights that lead to actionable recommendations and uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Strong written, oral communication, presentation skills, and cross-functional leadership skills in a heavy client-facing capacity
About the Company:
In a widely disparate advertising landscape, we leverage best-in-class strategy, technology and analytics to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing media solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our agency partner landscape. Headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, Bloom operates in 100+ markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com and use “Applying for Account Manager – Digital” in the subject line.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated the responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.