Account Supervisor – Integrated Media
Bloom Ads is looking for a top-notch candidate to join our team. You are an ordered person who likes the challenge of reigning in chaotic accounts and projects as much as you like proactively and methodically executing projects. You will manage several client relationships and develop new ones. You will also bring your considerable marketing, creative, technical and strategic experiences to the table.
This is your opportunity to make a difference as part of a fast-paced agency environment. We are an award-winning integrated marketing agency focusing on 360-degree media campaigns. The company is committed to innovation and growth through excellence in client service, combined with a willingness to explore new tools and opportunities to help clients achieve results. The company invests in platforms that create differentiated services, and supports its team members with continuing education through training and support.
We are looking to build our team with smart people with leadership characteristics, who take initiative as collaborators and team players. The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy being part of new projects or innovation that the company pursues. You will manage existing accounts and help onboard new clients as we grow our West Coast office.
Client Ownership, Client Services and Project Management. As a Client Owner, you will be expected to manage both the day-to-day client details as well as the overall client relationship of multiple clients for your Directors and/or Client Partner. As a Client Services Manager, your primary responsibility is to own the project, manage the project and ensure that all deliverables are met on time and budget. Finally, as a Project Manager, you are expected to bring your considerable multi-channel marketing experience to bear in creating strategies, delivering solutions and providing advice to your clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for key clients, overseeing client communication and expectations during the campaign production and campaign execution process
- Formulate local and regional campaign strategies and the execution required to achieve goals
- Collaborate with buying and planning teams to prepare integrated media plans that include target and geography analysis, budget allocation, scheduling, and program/site selection and tracking
- Prepare client documentation to include: Requirements Documents, Specifications, Status Reports, Change Orders, Client Approval Documents and Statements of
- Work with the digital execution team to ensure media plan strategies are executed, tracked and reported accurately
- Monitor campaigns and manage day-to-day interactions with buying teams
- Work directly with assigned accounts to present, evaluate and optimize digital campaigns
- Guide and direct flawless plan development, execution, tracking and reporting
- Update, organize, manage filing of media and campaign related documents
- Assist in planning overall budgets, manage/track budgets throughout campaigns
- Reconcile media budgets for each campaign
- Create and prepare metrics reports for the clients and dashboards on a weekly/monthly basis to provide regular insight and provide recommendations for campaign optimization and improvement.
- Implementation of tracking codes, pixel, etc. through Google Tag Manager
- Build relationships with internal and external partners, collaborate and create an environment that encourages information sharing and openness to new ideas
- Maintain familiarity with the history, present organization, and procedures of client
- Have a strong command of industry research, data and agency resources
- Be knowledgeable and well versed in current industry trends and continually seek information
- Prioritize and manage flow of work to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Delegate responsibility, but maintain accountability
- Must be able to work in-house in our LA office
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field (multi-media buying, acquisition marketing, mobile marketing, lifecycle marketing, direct response, retail marketing)
- Experience on Media Ocean preferred
- Solid foundational understanding of media concepts, terminology, and buying models
- Healthcare, B2B and product marketing experience a plus
- Understanding of TV Everywhere and the Television ecosystem is a plus
- Experience working with mobile marketing attribution partners, digital reporting tools (DoubleClick Campaign Director, Google Analytics)
- Experience with paid display, mobile, social, and search buying platforms (demand side platforms, Ad Words, Facebook Power Editor, etc.) is a plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and monitor/optimize campaigns outside normal business hours as needed
- Polished with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems, specifically in Excel
- College degree required
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Experience using Google DV360, DCM, GTM, GA and AdWords. Google certified
- Organized, obsessed with details
- Curious to learn, seek information and an openness to new ideas and approaches
- Balance between the science of data and creative ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bloom offers an agency life in a family oriented environment. And don’t worry… it’s not all about the work. We also love to play. Our culture prides itself not only on insight, innovation and results, but also on growing and expanding our breadth of knowledge through fun team building activities. Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Applying for Account Supervisor – Integrated Media” in the subject line.
About the Company:
At Bloom Ads, Inc., we are obsessed with bringing innovative perspective to our carefully crafted media plans by creating stories that resonate with today’s consumer. Since our agency’s founding we have had a distinct focus on results and accountability. Our clients get the attention of a boutique advertising agency and the support of a big fish firm without the big fish fees.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated.