Business Development Representative Los Angeles, CA
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you’re responsible for growing revenue by engaging with new clients and brands. You will work closely with senior sales partners to qualify prospects, generate interest, build sales presentation materials, perform data analysis, and assist in closing sales. This candidate requires a proven track record of success in identifying decision-makers within small, medium, and large size businesses and effectively generating lines of communication. You are required to have a history of surpassing sales quotas, hitting aggressive targets, and maintaining a high producing sales pipeline. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
A successful BDR at Bloom Ads possesses a hunter mentality and has a desire to thrive within a competitive market. Your hard work will pay off as we offer uncapped commissions, generous bonus programs, and the ability to grow with our company. Proven and effective BDRs will have the ability to move up quickly into the Account Executive role at which point you will be responsible for closing new business through high-level conversations and sales proposals.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Understanding of the company’s goals and purpose to continually enhance prospecting process
• Successfully adopt agency objectives and communication messages to properly position agency with client prospects
• Conduct competitor and market research to pinpoint new business opportunities and inform strategy shifts
• Leverage LinkedIn and other social media networks to identify potential prospects
• Formulate personalized outreach strategies that respond to emerging business trends and unique prospect needs
• Contact potential prospects through outbound calls, emails, and other forms of communication
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Executives
• Report to the CSO on a weekly basis all sales reports
• Updating and keeping detailed notes in our CRM
• Managing a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities
• Achieve assigned sales quota
• Meet assigned expectations for profitability
• Minimum of 1-2 years of successful, award-winning sales record in a quota driven environment.
• Strong phone presence and excellent writing skills.
• Excellent verbal communications skills and ability to build rapport quickly.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• An ability to present complex concepts, as well as Advertise Purple’s complete value proposition in a strategic and concise manner.
• BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
About The Company:
Bloom offers an agency life in a family-oriented environment. And don’t worry… it’s not all about the work. We also love to play. Our culture prides itself not only on insight, innovation, and results, but also on growing and expanding our breadth of knowledge through fun team building activities. Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloom will invest in you, your wellness, and your future:
• Generous healthcare options and agency-wide physical & mental health support
• Wellness Weekends – Fridays are WFA (work from anywhere) and shortened days to enhance your weekends (all year)
• Company contribution to employee 401(K) + profit share
• Generous PTO and company paid volunteer hours
• Parental Leave
• Professional development programs
• Life milestone recognition
• Loyalty Bonuses
• Weekly Lunch & Learns
• Free snacks (mostly healthy)
• Sundae Thursdays (Yep, ice cream sundaes on Thursdays!) or another fun treat
• Quarterly town hall meetings with lots of food and prizes
• Team parties and milestone celebrations
Responsible for developing best-in-class media solutions. In a widely disparate advertising landscape, we leverage best-in-class strategy, technology, and analytics to deliver the most comprehensive, highestperforming media solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our agency partner landscape. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Bloom operates in 100+ markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset, and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing, and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated.