Bloom Ads Global Media Group is a full service media agency located in Woodland Hills, CA that specializes in highly targeted and data driven media to help brands effectively connect with their audiences across all channels utilizing the most innovative services and technology solutions. We are seeking a Media Billing Coordinator to assist the finance department with regards to client billing. The right person will have the following traits:
- A strong understanding of Media billing/accounting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A team focused mindset with strong communication skills and a desire to work with our online and offline teams
The applicant should be an organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, possess strong interdepartmental communication skills, along with a focus on efficient project and timeline execution.
As a Media Billing Coordinator, you will work with the client accounting manager on all Bloom Ads client accounts. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
- Help prepare client billing, generating drafts, verify against client authorization, meet with and verify billing with the client account manager, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Generate client invoices for both media and production charges, such as fees
- Assist in the processing of all media invoices in order to facilitate an accurate and timely reconciliation billing for all client media activity
- Work with account teams in the invoice clearance process, which includes validating, investigating and resolving discrepancies to ensure timely resolution
- Assist with matching, clearing and approving EDI television, radio, cable and digital invoices in the Media Ocean buying and billing system
- Create new vendor and station profiles in the Media Ocean buying and billing system
- Updating changes to radio station markets in the Media Ocean system
- Work in tandem with team members on special projects and/or client needs
- Effectively analyze and maintain the fast paced flow of documents, processes, and follow up
- Maintain paper and electronic filing system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a major in finance or accounting
- Media Ocean Software experience is preferred
- Proficient in Excel, including vlookups and pivot tables
- Ten-Key calculator by touch
- Strong written, oral communication and accounting skills
About the Company:
In a widely disparate advertising landscape, we leverage best-in-class strategy, technology and analytics to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing media solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our agency partner landscape. Headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, Bloom operates in 100+ markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Applying for Media Billing Coordinator” in the subject line.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated the responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.