Receptionist/Admin Los Angeles, CA
Woodland Hills, CA
We are looking for you – dynamic, best-in-class talent! The receptionist/Admin handles the day-to-day operations of a wide range of projects from answering the phone and vendor relations to deciding what’s for lunch! You will be responsible for the managing executive and management calendars – which is a very big deal. Ideal candidate is extremely available and connected via email and text, ready to send informed responses quickly and is skilled at reading audiences and understands the best way to communicate. In this role, no task is beneath you when it contributes to the success of the team. The receptionist/Admin will constantly collect details of the work flowing through the agency and know the key players responsible. If you feed off a high-pace environment, meet every request with a can-do attitude and are at your best when multi-tasking, we’d like to talk to you!
- Exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information skillfully and maintain confidentiality
- Work with management and other functional departments such as Finance, on a broad range of projects which may include expense data, budgeting, analysis, cost estimates
- Organizing and maintaining files and records and supplies
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Proofing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a professional environment
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Team Builder – Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Requirements for Consideration
- A 4-year degree
- 1-2 years marketing/advertising agency experience a plus
- Great verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extraordinarily detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Outlook
About the Company:
Responsible for developing best-in-class media solutions. In a widely disparate advertising landscape, we leverage best-in-class strategy, technology and analytics to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing media solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our agency partner landscape. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Bloom operates in 100+ markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you! To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Applying for Receptionist/Admin at Bloom” in the subject line.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in a personal vehicle, may be required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated.