Do you have a digital marketing plan in place for the New Year? Staying on top of the latest trends can help improve your strategy and your ROI. Here are a few digital marketing trends to look out for in 2016.
2016 Digital Marketing Trends:
- Video Advertising – The rise of video advertising is not new, but the trend will continue to dominate the marketing world in 2016. With social networks integrating video into their strategies, and Google including video content in their search engine algorithms, digital video advertisements will become more important than ever before.
- Mobile Optimization – Mobile will continue to be an important part of every business’s digital marketing plan. While it is still important to make sure that your marketing plan includes desktop traffic, mobile is dominating search on the web.
- Digital Advertising – The online market is more competitive than ever before. In 2016, companies will be spending more on digital advertising than they have in previous years. Make sure that your advertising content will stand out from the rest by creating something that grabs a customer’s interest.
- Wearable Tech – Wearable technology will continue to be trendy in 2016. Smart watches will have a large impact on marketing strategies. Since the devices are so small, content should be shorter, favoring on-the-go information.
- Virtual Reality – The digital world is becoming more interactive than ever before. With virtual reality becoming more accessible, a new form of online advertising will connect social media platforms and video advertisements to these devices.
The best way to make sure that your marketing strategy is effective and up-to-date is by creating a media plan. This will help you get the biggest ROI and optimize your digital presence.
Don’t have a media plan in place? Give our digital marketing experts a call at 818-703-0218 to learn more about our full service digital advertising agency and what we can do to help your business succeed in 2016. You can also visit our website for more information.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+