Have you started working on your 2016 media plan?
The end of the year is the perfect time to re-evaluate your brand’s advertising techniques and create goals for the upcoming year. These tips will help you create the perfect media plan your business in 2016.
Media Planning Tips for 2016:
- Utilize Media Buying – Through media buying, you can determine what advertising services are working the most effectively for your business. You’ll make sure that your brand’s advertising dollars are being utilized where they have the most potential.
- Take Advantage of Video – Whether you are looking to advertise on TV, or digitally, video should be included in your 2016 media plan. Video catches your audience’s eye and allows you to tell a unique story.
- Create a Display Ad Campaign – Display ads are a type of digital advertising that includes banner ads, rich media and more. Display ads allow you to engage with consumers on a new level, including rising stars, home-page takeovers and motion ads.
- Invest in a Retargeting Campaign – Retargeting is a vital part of any digital campaign. It directs your ads to people who are already interested in your products or services, helping to reach your audience on the web, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Develop a Strong Social Presence – Social media is essential for brands. It allows you to connect and engage with your customers in real-time. Use your social presence to continue to develop brand awareness in 2016. It’s a powerful tool for reaching and engaging with consumers throughout the year.
Ready to create your 2016 media plan? Contact our office! The professional digital marketing experts at Bloom Ads are here to help you think out of the box, while still sticking to your 2016 budget.
Visit our website to learn more about the various marketing services we offer. You can also call 818-703-0218 to speak with a digital marketing and media planning expert directly.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+