Bloom Ads – Digital Account Manager
Los Angeles, CA
We are a growing integrated agency, with great clients, located in Woodland Hills, CA. We are searching for a client-facing, self-directed, extremely organized full-time Digital Account Manager.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end.
You’ll be the primary point of contact for our digital clients and serve as the project manager for the digital team.
You will manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously. Within this role you will work with the execution team to deliver media campaigns and communicate statuses and results. You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse environments and dynamic enough to be able to learn new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of similar experience within an advertising agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders (including executive level)
- Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and controlling the execution of a number of digital initiatives from beginning to end
- Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed and accurate project documentation, revising to meet the changing needs of the requirements
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on the project success
- Responsible for managing, controlling and reporting on the budgetary status of all projects.
- Manage multi-disciplinary project teams including assigning individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress and ensuring all timesheets are completed on time
- Oversee the demand management across projects by understanding and anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables
- Support business development efforts by being involved in the RFP response gathering workflow
- Minimum 2 years of account/project management experience in an agency, managing medium-to large-scale digital projects.
- Experience working autonomously and being part of a team
- Solid understanding of project management processes including requirements development and management, scope definition and management, communication management, budget management and reporting, resource management, risk identification and management and client engagement.
- Experience authoring and maintaining essential project documentation including project management plans, scope baseline documents, SOWs, resource plans, and status reports.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams including paid search, paid social, programmatic and creative
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Experience of communicating with key senior stakeholders and project sponsors
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partner agencies.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills