Bloom Ads - Integrated Media Planner/Buyer
Los Angeles, CA (Local Candidates Only)
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent! The Integrated Media Planner/Buyer will assist in the development of sound strategic media plans based upon a clear understanding of client business objectives. The successful candidate will support the Media and Account Supervisors in the creation, development and execution of innovative media strategies across platforms.
- Write and present media recommendations and defend POV
- Assist in planning overall budgets and maintain budgets through planning cycle
- Build relationships with internal and external partners, collaborate and create an environment that encourages information sharing and openness to new ideas
- Maintain familiarity with the history, present organization, and procedures of client
- Have a strong command of industry research, data and agency resources
- Be knowledgeable and well versed in current industry trends and continually seek information
- Prioritize and manage flow of work to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Delegate responsibility, but maintain accountability
Requirements for Consideration
- 3 + years of experience in media planning/buying
- Experience using Media Ocean/Donovan
- Integrated media planning background with strong experience planning across TV, radio, OOH, print & digital
- Organized, obsessed with details
- Curious to learn, seek information and an openness to new ideas and approaches
- Balance between the science of data and creative ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using DBM & DCM a plus
Bloom offers an agency life in a family oriented environment. Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Applying for Media Planner/Buyer” in the subject line.
About the Company:
Responsible for developing best-in-class media solutions. In a widely disparate advertising landscape, we leverage best-in-class strategy, technology and analytics to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing media solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our agency partner landscape. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Bloom operates in 100+ markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated