Bloom Ads – Media Data Analyst
Los Angeles, CA (Local Candidates Only)
At Bloom Ads, we provide our clients with powerful and innovative media strategies, along with big ideas that are driven by insights. Blooms’ data science practice is at the forefront of this process, helping to uncover these insights via sophisticated and rigorous data analysis.
As an Analyst you will develop compelling actionable insights through quantitative analysis, innovative thinking, and storytelling with data. You will work a to identify new reporting needs, automate recurrent report requests where possible, identify data trends, and propose changes to improve the quality of the information that is processed. You will contribute to the delivery of smart marketing and strategic advice through the combination of data & insight.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Production of campaign reports and analyses according to measurement plans
• Development of observations and actionable insights around campaign results
• Data Storytelling of results and analyses in presentation decks/slides
• Consolidation of learnings across similar campaigns
• Identification of opportunities to automate any/all analyses and identify processes for efficiencies
• Maintenance of data systems and processes used for reporting and on-going data analysis
• Development of Dashboards in visualization tools such as Tableau
• On-going data QA to ensure data used for reporting and analysis is accurate
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, Business, Marketing, Economics, Social Science or other related field of study is required at a minimum
• 1-3 years of experience working with data driven field, utilizing quantitative techniques to solve problems such as campaign analysis, optimization, customer segmentation, and/or predictive modeling
• A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
• Ability to work well with others and work in cross functional teams
• Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
• Strong attention to detail
Desired Technical Skills:
These technical skills are listed to give you a general idea about the tools and techniques we use. The tools and techniques you will be using in your specialization unit will be a subset of the below.
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote are a must
• Experience/familiarity in ad-serving and web analytics tools (Google DFA, Atlas, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
• Experience or familiarity with syndicated research sources/tools (MRI, Simmons, Scarborough, IMS, Nielsen, comScore)
• Experience or familiarity with digital ad effectiveness research
• Experience or familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau/QlikView are a plus
• Experience/familiarity with concepts of database design and SQL are a plus
• Familiarity with web technologies including HTML and Java script
About the Company:
At Bloom Ads Global Media Group, we are obsessed with bringing innovative perspective to our carefully crafted media plans by creating stories that resonate with today’s consumer. Since our agency’s founding we have had a distinct focus on results and accountability. Our clients get the attention of a boutique advertising agency and the support of a big fish firm without the big fish fees.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Applying for Media Data Analyst at Bloom” in the subject line.
Note: Some light travel in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated.