Bloom Ads – Media Supervisor – Integrated
Los Angeles, CA (Local Candidates Only)
The Media Supervisor is responsible for managing day-to-day campaign goals, serve as the driving force in producing client deliverables, and ensures that media plans are well executed. A successful Supervisor demonstrates understanding of overarching, high level business objectives, and is able to work quickly and confidently for fast-paced and ever-changing accounts. The Supervisor is tasked to develop media campaign strategy, provide the team with client perspectives, and to manage all communication plans and projects within the team. The Supervisor will mentor a team of Media Planner/Buyers and Assistant Media Planner/Buyers through the process.
Works with AMDs to manage the development of media campaigns, ensuring that all plans are thoroughly thought-out and accurate.
• Working closely with cross-media counterparts and internal activation teams to develop and synch overall campaign strategy
• Running point on historical and competitive analysis to identify learnings and future opportunities
• Is the last line of defense for all client-facing documents, and ensures that all documents are accurate and completed on time
• Provides strategic counsel for media planners/buyers on the implementation, planning process and analysis across multiple campaigns
• Manages the day-to-day work of the Media team
• Serves as the client contact for day-to-day questions and developing appropriate course of action
• Accurately manages client budgets, investments and overall execution of media campaigns
• Maintains strong, professional relationships with the clients and vendor community
• Evaluates bigger partnerships and sponsorship opportunities
• Proactively monitors media and entertainment landscape to identify and analyze trends/partners for future applications and learnings
• Presents media plans and deliverables (recommendations, POVs)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-5 years previous media experience, Retail account a plus
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Time management skills
• Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Keynote and/or PowerPoint, Nielsen, IMS Suite, Kantar, MRI, and Simmons
• Experience on Media Ocean a plus
Bloom offers an agency life in a family oriented environment. And don’t worry… it’s not all about the work. We also love to play. Our culture prides itself not only on insight, innovation and results, but also on growing and expanding our breadth of knowledge through fun team building activities. Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com and use “Applying for Media Supervisor at Bloom” in the subject line.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated.