Bloom Ads is a global independent integrated marketing agency that leads with an insight-driven, consumer-centric approach to performance. Bloom combines an intuitive knowledge of the customer experience with customized, scalable strategies that address clients’ most pressing business challenges, across all platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Paid Search. This candidate must have paid search experience as well as knowledge on other aspects of digital marketing. Inclusive of, but not limited to, display, paid social, video, and mobile marketing. They should be articulate, analytical, and enthusiastic. This is a fast-paced environment in a growing company and an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
This role has significant responsibility – you will personally be driving the results and the client relationship for the accounts you manage. We’re looking for someone who’s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way.
• Execute paid search campaign management (Bing, Google, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.) best practices and processes. Follow appropriate optimization schedules, setup, and QA to achieve client KPIs
• Oversee planning, buying and optimization of paid search media across key clients
• Support team members with ad hoc trafficking, campaign management, and reporting/analysis
• Troubleshoot and solve technical issues
• Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work
• Maintaining and grow client search budgets
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
• Four-year degree
• 2+ years managing paid search campaigns
• 2+ years experience in working within Google Analytics
• Google & Bing Certifications
• Analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data
• Expert abilities on Microsoft Excel
• Experience in managing paid search campaigns across multiple clients
• Self-starter and independent learner
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Fine eye for detail
• Familiarity with trafficking, tracking, and attribution (preferred)
• Experience with working in an agency environment
About the Company:
In a widely disparate advertising landscape, we leverage best-in-class strategy, technology and analytics to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing media solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our agency partner landscape. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Bloom operates in 100+ markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you! Please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Only local applicants need apply.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated.