Bloom Ads – Senior SEM Campaign Specialist
Los Angeles, CA (Local Candidates Only)
Create, manage, and execute paid search campaigns for clients across multiple industries and search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Ensure client satisfaction through tactical execution of paid search campaigns while communicating to account manager and internal team members. Drive performance-driven campaigns that clearly identify the client’s business goals and execute a growth-oriented strategy to align with their goals. Additionally, create and present strategic reports that illustrate campaign progress. As needed, mentor other SEM associates through example and knowledge sharing. Please apply at email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create, manage, and execute paid search campaigns, including, but not limited to, account set up, strategy, and day to day management.
· Increase effectiveness of paid search campaigns through monitoring and testing keywords, ad copy, and keyword bids.
· Analyze client campaigns trends as well as qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates to clients and account teams.
· Monitor paid search trends, best practices, and techniques to keep up to date on paid search knowledge.
· Conduct research for new opportunities or new markets using available internet tools.
· Develop estimates, budgets, and strategies for client campaigns and new business opportunities.
· Prepare and present weekly and/or monthly campaign reporting for clients and internal teams.
· Assist in coordinating the financial aspect of paid search – vendor invoices, client billing, and record management.
· Participate in client and publisher meetings and training as necessary.
· Learn and practice other digital marketing – programmatic, display, SEO, content marketing, branding, CRO, user experience, email marketing.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· College degree in a related field such as business, marketing, advertising, finance, or econ, or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of experience in paid search SEM campaign management.
· Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Shopping and Google Analytics certified.
· Digital agency experience a plus.
· Knowledge of paid search platforms including Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
· Experience in Kenshoo Local or other bid management platforms.
· Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
· Advanced knowledge of conversion tracking implementation in Google Tag Manager.
· Knowledge of how to use Excel functions such as pivot tables, index match, v-lookup, sumifs, charts.
· Self-motivated, takes initiative and a team leader.
· Strong math skills, understanding of statistical analysis, cost/benefit analysis, return-on-investment, ratios, and variances.
· Ability to independently identify and perform common paid search tasks such as keyword bid optimization, ad copy optimization, and landing page optimization.
· Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders through email, written reports, presentations, etc.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents and reports.