If you don’t have a marketing strategy in place for Valentine’s Day, you could be missing out on key business opportunities. This holiday of love goes beyond flowers and chocolate. In fact, with some creativity, any brand can drive sales on Valentine’s Day. Do you have a media plan in place? These tips will help you advertise your brand effectively to relevant audiences.
Valentine’s Day Advertising Tips:
- Focus on Single People. According to recent statistics, over half of adult Americans identify themselves as being single. You don’t have to focus just on couples in order to have an effective marketing strategy. Create a campaign that is focused on loving yourself, first!
- Create Gift Lists for Everyone. Before everyone rushes to buy last minute Valentine’s Day gifts, they’ll turn to the internet. Create a Valentine’s Day gift list that targets these customers in the research stage. Don’t forget to include everyone on their list! Create gift lists for husbands, friends, boyfriends, wives and moms.
- Treat Furbabies, Too. It comes as no surprise that for many people, pets are a very important part of the family. This love is reflected on Valentine’s Day, too, with 19% of gifts given to pets! Hold a contest where people can submit photos of their pets or share what makes them so special and unique.
- Know That Shoppers Make Last Minute Searches. Unlike with other holidays, Valentine’s Day often has less prep. In fact, most shoppers start searching and shopping just two weeks before. Start to target those last minute shoppers today!
- Remarket to Consumers. They found your product or service during their research stage, so why not remarket to them right before Valentine’s Day? This is a great way to target last minute shoppers and get your brand’s product or service in front of their eyes one last time.
If you need help crafting a strategy that works for your brand, don’t hesitate to reach out to our professionals here at Bloom Ads. We can help you create a media plan and strategy that reflects your unique business goals. Give us a call or visit our website to learn more about our media buying and planning services.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+