Whether you are a local business owner or you manage a national brand, creating a media plan that drives ROI can get confusing. Between traditional and digital media, it seems like there’s a new outlet to keep up with every day. In honor of National Get Organized Day, we thought we’d share some tips and tricks for keeping yourself and your media plan organized this quarter.
Media Planning Tips:
- Have a Schedule: Every morning, take 10 minutes to organize your tasks and schedule them on your calendar. This will help you set realistic time limits for each task, keeping you on track throughout the day.
- Set Clear Goals: When it comes to media planning, it is import to set clear goals for what you are looking to achieve. When coming up with your goals, make sure they are S.M.A.R.T:
- Allocate your Budget: Take a good hard look at your budget. Financially sound marketing plans are all about creating balance. Budget planning requires making tradeoffs. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket and don’t forget to give love to brand awareness campaigns.
- Keep Your Social Media Platforms Updated: Social media is an important customer service tool and you want to make sure that your brand is providing information that your consumers are interested in — and looking for. Create a monthly editorial calendar to keep track of what your posting and when. While sourcing content can be time-consuming, it is imperative to only post from reliable sources.
- Keep Track of Your Results: Find the method that works best for your business and keep the data organized. By tracking your analytics, you’ll get a better sense of what works and what doesn’t for a more accurate ROI report.
While there is no exact science to keeping your media plan, or yourself organized, there are certainly ways to minimize stress and stay on track.
If you need a little extra help when it comes to your media plan, contact our professionals here at Bloom Ads. Visit our website to learn more about our advertising services or give us a call directly at 818-703-0218.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter