When was the last time you took a look at your phone? If you’re like most people, you can’t go very long without checking it. In fact, the average person looks at their phone about 46 times every day! As a brand, you should always be looking for opportunities to reach your audience where they spend most of their time. Here are a few ways you can use mobile marketing to your advantage.
How to Use Mobile to Your Advantage:
- Optimize Your Website – Consumers are more likely to avoid websites that load slowly or websites that don’t have screen sizes optimized for their mobile device. By creating a mobile-friendly website, consumers can access the information they need quickly, regardless of screen size.
- Be Available in Micro-Moments – Having your brand’s advertising strategy optimized for a mobile device means that you can be there when your consumers need you, regardless of where they are.
- Catch Your Audience’s Eye – Get your content noticed by creating eye-catching advertising graphics. As people are scrolling through content on their phones, you want them to stop, look, read and remember the message that you are trying to get across.
- Make It Easy to Purchase Online – In addition to foot traffic, you want to make it easy for consumers to request your product or service online. Anything that makes it easier for your audience to convert to a customer is a step in the right direction.
- Use Video Marketing Strategies – Between YouTube searches and auto-playing videos on social media platforms, video is an essential part of any digital marketing strategy. Video is a great way to catch your audience’s eye and interest.
If you are having a hard time creating the right marketing strategy for your brand – give our experts a call! We know how important it is for businesses to create marketing strategies that really drive ROI. Visit our website to learn more about the services we offer at Bloom Ads or give us a call directly at 818-703-0218.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter