Do you have a back-to-school advertising strategy in place for your brand? These tips can help you take your media plan to the next level.
Improve Your Advertising Strategy:
- Create Infographics – Bright and colorful infographics with digestible information are a great way to get your content noticed online. They can help build brand awareness and draw attention to your back-to-school sales.
- Hold a Contest – Everyone loves FREE things! If you have something that is worth giving away – consider holding a contest. This is a great way to reach people outside of your typical audience, as well as collect an email list for future reference.
- Use Humor – People remember the things that make them laugh. Don’t be afraid to get creative and use humor in your advertisements.
- Tune Into Your Emotions – Another way to really grab a consumer’s attention and interest is by evoking emotion. Whether you’re looking to target parents who are sending college age students away to school or kids who are excited about new back-to-school clothes, you can target their emotional side in your advertisements.
- Cater to Mobile Shoppers – In “I-want-to-buy” moments, more and more consumers are turning to their mobile phones to research products, compare notes, and even directly make purchase decisions.
- Look At Your Analytics – Dive deep into your analytics and take a look at what has been working well in the past, what hasn’t been working, and how you can apply that to your new advertising strategies.
If you are having trouble creating a back-to-school advertising strategy that really drives ROI, don’t hesitate to give our professional media planning experts a call. We are here to help you optimize your brand’s strategy. Visit our website to learn more about the services we offer at Bloom Ads or give us a call directly at 818-703-0218.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+