Digital advertising is one of the best ways to reach a large audience, while still targeting individuals who are specifically interested in your brand. It’s easy to improve brand recognition, develop a relationship with your consumers, and keep things transparent on digital platforms.
That said, the digital world is always changing. How do you know which trends you should be including in your media plan — and which you should let be?
Digital Advertising Trends:
- Tell a Story – Use your digital advertising to tell a story to your audience. This sponsored content is more engaging and less aggressive than other forms of digital marketing.
- Be Responsive and Engaged – Make sure that you are taking the time to engage with your audience. Respond to reviews, engage with comments, respond to tweets, and let your audience know that you are there to communicate with them in the digital world.
- Take Advantage of Native Advertising – According to Adweek, 46% of Millennials who read native ads consume the information. Make sure that when you post on social media platforms natively, that you are providing useful information that doesn’t come across as intrusive.
- Timing is Important – It’s not too early to start thinking about your holiday advertising strategy. Consider when people start shopping for your holiday products! It is recommended to start sooner rather than later.
- Live Video – Video is more in-the-moment than ever before. Consider making a live video for your business’s Facebook page. This will help keep consumers connected to your brand, as well as improve your reach and engagement.
Looking to include digital advertising strategies in your marketing plan? Give our professionals a call! From display campaigns to retargeting to SEO, we can help you with all of your digital advertising needs.
Visit our website to learn more about the different services we offer. You can also give us a call directly at 818-703-0218 to speak with a media buying and planning expert today.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+