Managing a franchise or multi-unit system requires a sound strategy, well-designed brand, effective franchisee and consumer communications. The key to our success is our collaborative approach navigating between franchisees, key stakeholders and corporate leadership. Here are a few examples of how we’ve helped some of our clients leverage the franchise as a marketing strategy:
- 1) Bringing a franchisee’s strengths to the forefront – and developing a compelling value proposition to prospective franchisees that showcases why they should join the franchise system.
- 2) Building new relationships with media contacts – in the local communities where the new stores would be located, securing local media coverage and boosting the brand awareness of the new locations before they’ve even opened their doors.
- 3) Crafting messaging and communications – for the launch of the new locations and deploying targeted marketing campaigns to existing and potential franchisees to entice them to join the new system, as well as take advantage of the opportunity to expand their own business with brand recognition and marketing support.
And here are a couple of our more concrete solutions:
– Strategic marketing plans that are founded on in-depth market and customer analysis and corporate objectives.
– Marketing systems, co-op and advisory committee formation and bylaws.
– Centrally coordinated, locally delivered, integrated marketing programs including digital, traditional and social media solutions.
These are just a few examples of how we help our clients use the opportunities offered by their franchise brand to strengthen their market position and grow their businesses.
Our team of professionals is here to help you with all your franchise marketing needs! If you have any questions about the services that we offer, do not hesitate to reach out by calling 818-703-0218. You can also visit our website to learn more about our media buying and planning services.