For businesses that rely on online sales, conversion rates are important. If you notice a drop in conversion rates – don’t panic! Here are some tips to help you figure out the next steps to take.
Steps to Take:
- Determine the Cause – The first step in correcting a falling conversion rate is to determine what is causing the drop. If your website traffic is also low, you might want to see if there are any penalties against your domain.
- Consider the Season – After the holidays, near the end of January, consumers are less willing to spend their money. Where as you might see higher conversion rate during other times of the year.
- Change Your Campaign – If you have been running the same marketing campaign for a while, it might be time to switch it up. Marketing campaigns decrease in efficiency overtime.
- Look At Your Analytics – Check your analytics and look to see if your traffic is consistent overtime.
- Don’t Panic – The last and most important step is not to panic. Our professionals can help you determine the reasoning behind your conversion rates and help you develop the best marketing strategy for your current needs!
Check out this article from Mashable for more tips on what to do when you notice a drop in conversion rates.
You can also contact our office with any questions you have about re-evaluating your marketing strategy. Call 818-703-0218 to learn more about how we can create the perfect marketing plan for your individual business needs.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+