Right now, we’re looking for a Media Coordinator (MC) who’s eager to jump in and make a difference with our growing group of clients. The MC assists in the day-to-day management of a wide range of projects from digital & traditional advertising and client relationship management to social ad campaigns and community education efforts. You will collaborate and coordinate across the team supporting the Account Executive and Account Supervisors. If you feed off a high-pace environment and are at your best when deadlines loom, we’d like to talk to you.
- Assist Media team in developing and executing media plans
- Assist Media team in compiling post analytic data and post reports
- Assist with budget management
- Update reports with campaign information
- Ad traffic
- Manage advertising opportunity requests
- Assist with TV/Digital/Radio/OOH/Print partnership allocation
- 2 – 3 years marketing and advertising or related experience.
- Media planning and/or experience with media analytics a plus.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, who takes initiative and has a positive demeanor, is an excellent collaborator and communicator. Strong team player, high level of attention to detail, able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate in an effective, concise, persuasive, articulate, and confident manner.
- Teamwork – Must show an ability to understand the media strategy and marketing process and be able to work efficiently and effectively with partners as directed by senior team members.
- College Degree Required – Emphasis in Marketing and/or Media Strategy a plus
- Experience working with Media Ocean a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Bloom offers an agency life in a family oriented environment. And don’t worry… it’s not all about the work. We also love to play. Our culture prides itself not only on insight, innovation and results, but also on growing and expanding our breadth of knowledge through fun team building activities. Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Applying for Media Coordinator at Bloom” in the subject line.
About the Company:
At Bloom Ads, Inc., we are obsessed with bringing innovative perspective to our carefully crafted media plans by creating stories that resonate with today’s consumer. Since our agency’s founding we have had a distinct focus on results and accountability. Our clients get the attention of a boutique advertising agency and the support of a big fish firm without the big fish fees.
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated