It’s time to start crafting your 2017 media plan! In addition to including strategies that have worked in the past, your brand will also want to keep an eye on upcoming trends that will work (and won’t work) for your business goals in the new year. Here are a few 2017 marketing trends that you might want to include in your media plan.
2017 Marketing Trends:
- Personalization – Personalized marketing content is a great way to grab the attention of a consumer. Target your audience based on their preferences, purchase habits and interests. This will help your advertising content feel more natural and help you develop a relationship with the people who are interested in your brand.
- Native Advertising –You need to make sure that your advertisements are well integrated into the platform and provide value to your consumers. Native advertising that maintains attention and earns trust is far more effective than “salesy” content.
- Understanding Data – You need to look at what is working and what isn’t working in your media plan. Take a look at the data to better understand the impact of your campaigns, as well as what your unique audience wants.
- Marketing with a Purpose – Feel good stories grab and hold the attention of consumers. Market with a purpose! Let your consumers know when you give back. It’ll help improve your overall presence and your story will be memorable.
- Virtual Reality – 2016 was the year that augmented and virtual reality took off. After all, look at the success of Pokemon Go. This phenomenon showed businesses that augmented reality can drive real results — and it is something to keep an eye on in the upcoming year.
Looking to optimize your 2017 media plan? Give us a call! Our media planning experts are here to help you drive ROI in the new year. Visit our website or give us a call at 818-703-0218 to speak with an expert directly.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter