Social media marketing is an essential part of any company’s digital advertising strategy. Social media channels allow you to establish brand credibility and develop a community around the audience in your service area.
You always want your brand to be where your audience is looking, searching and interacting with information. For some brands – the social media platform this happens on is Twitter.
How to Establish Your Brand on Twitter:
- Update your profile & cover photo. – Your profile photo should be something that is identifiable as your brand. You should also upload a cover photo that is eye catching, includes your logo (if you have one), and includes icons for any social media pages that your business is active on.
- Complete your profile. – Take the time to fill out all of the information in your Twitter profile. This includes updating your handle to @businessname, updating your location, adding your website, and including a brief “about” section.
- Create and post relevant content. – Make sure that you keep your Twitter page active. Content is fast moving on Twitter. A page that doesn’t post frequently enough can look outdated.
- Develop a community. Follow businesses and news sources that post information related to your services and location. You should also be following your customer base! These are the people who interact with your brand on a daily basis.
- Use hashtags effectively. Hashtags are a great way to post about trending topics – just remember to use them correctly. Overdoing it on the hashtags can make your post appear spammy.
If you have trouble getting your Twitter marketing campaign running, let our digital marketing experts manage your page for you. Learn more about social media marketing on our website or call 818-703-0218 to contact our office directly.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter