Join our team
Los Angeles, CA (Local Candidates Only)
Bloom Ads is looking for someone to support the development of our cross-channel paid digital media strategy for our top clients. Working closely with the Digital Media Supervisor, this person will act as a steward of the entire planning process by providing media planning and budget recommendations, demonstrating a working knowledge of media concepts, terminology, tools, and plan execution.
- Perform detailed research to develop objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Develop strategic media recommendations with supporting rationale.
- Apply innovative thinking, specifically with respect to the digital realm.
- Analyze media alternatives to recommend how to best allocate the advertising budget.
- Maintain and develop vendor relationships for the exchange of ideas.
- Present plans both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate a high degree of agility in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver competitive report.
- Work in collaboration with channel experts to analyze previous campaigns to influence future tactical recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong logical, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate with teams and submit high-quality work under tight
- Use media tools to research and develop plan recommendations.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word skills are a must.
- Must hold a working knowledge of all aspects of Digital Media, including SEM, Programmatic, Paid Social, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ year’ related experience in Digital Media
Bloom offers an agency life in a family oriented environment. Position offers competitive compensation and full benefits.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com and use “Applying for Media Planner/Buyer” in the subject line.
About the Company:
Responsible for developing best-in-class media solutions. In a widely disparate advertising landscape, we leverage best-in-class strategy, technology and analytics to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing media solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our agency partner landscape. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Bloom operates in 100+ markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we are always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
Note: Travel to and from client and vendor sites in personal vehicle, is required in this position. The preceding functions have been provided as the types of work performed by the employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not promise or imply that the functions listed are the only duties to be performed or that the position may not change or be eliminated