Join our team
lead digital strategist
Los Angeles, CA (Local Candidates Only)
Bloom Ads is looking for someone to lead our cross-channel paid digital media strategy for our top clients. Working closely with the Digital Media Supervisor, this person will act as a steward of the entire planning process by providing media planning and budget recommendations, demonstrating a working knowledge of media concepts, terminology, tools, and plan execution.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed research to develop objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Develop strategic media recommendations with supporting rationale.
- Apply innovative thinking, specifically with respect to the digital realm.
- Analyze media alternatives to recommend how to best allocate the advertising budget.
- Maintain and develop vendor relationships for the exchange of ideas.
- Present plans both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate a high degree of agility in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver competitive report.
- Work in collaboration with channel experts to analyze previous campaigns to influence future tactical recommendations.
- This individual will oversee the development of the Digital Strategy division of our team.
- Train Junior Planner and/or Interns.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships within as well as outside the team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have 6+ years of hands-on experience with Paid Social, SEM, and Programmatic.
- Strong logical, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze relevant metrics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinker who can present complex concepts, media recommendations and data results in a clear and effective manner.
- Project and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate with teams and submit high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Use media tools to research and develop plan recommendations.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word skills are a must.
- Be a self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Curious to learn, seek information and have an openness to new ideas and approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Preferred Experience (but not required)
- 6-8 years (combined) experience with online media planning and web/media analytics and reporting.
- Media Planning and Buying agency experience required.
- Experience using 3rd party ad-serving technology (i.e., DoubleClick: DCM).
- Deep understanding of HTML and site tagging architecture.
- Balance between the science of data and creative ideas.
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math.
- Experience using DBM & DCM.