Are television commercials part of your holiday marketing mix? You’ll want to make sure that your campaign is designed to target and engage your audience. Here are a few tips to help you create an effective and eye-catching TV commercial for the holiday season.
Tips for an Effective TV Commercial:
- Tell a Story – Good commercials don’t just market a product or service, they tell a story! Think about what story your brand has to share with your target audience.
- Trigger Emotions – Happiness, sadness, humor and nostalgia can help make your advertisement memorable. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your advertisement!
- Keep It Simple – Although storytelling and emotional content are memorable, you want to make sure that your message is getting across. Don’t let your branding or message get diluted by fluff!
- Don’t Forget to Brand – Keep your advertisement branded and unique. You want to make sure that your audience makes the association with your brand – and that it sticks!
- Know Your Budget – When you have a strict budget in place, you’ll know where you have the opportunity to splurge and where you’ll need to cut back or save in order to create an effective TV advertisement for your unique brand goals.
If you have any questions about how to improve your holiday television marketing strategy, or you are looking to get maximum exposure with premium ad rates, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We can help you with all of your television advertising needs. Give us a call directly at 818-703-0218 to speak with one of our experts today.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for more tips!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter